Developing Consumer Insights
Bijoux Terner needed to gain a better understanding of their customers, including:
- Who are they? What are their attitudes toward shopping and accessories?
- Where do they shop? Which type of Bijoux Terner store? Who else are they shopping?
- How often do they shop?
- How do they shop?
- What are they buying and why are they buying it?
- Are the buying for themselves or for others?
- Defined and profiled Bijoux Terner’s customer segments including: demographics, geographics, uses, shopping occasions & behaviors, preferences & attitudes, reaction to different pricing strategies, prioritization of concepts and attributes, and other general consumer attributes
- Defined consumer brand perceptions for Bijoux Terner and its competitors
- Synthesized findings & implications for U.S. market expansion strategy
Client gained detailed understand of areas critical to driving expansion strategy, including:
- Bijoux Terner’s five primary consumer segments and which ones should be their primary and secondary targets
- Key drivers of shopping behavior for each segment
- Differences between domestic and international shoppers
- Differences in shopping behavior between airports, casinos, and outlets